The fabulous recipe for today is a tilapia one. My dad's invention and I LOVE it! I'm making it tonight as a matter of fact!
Here we go.
2-3 frozen tilapia filets
1 green bell pepper
1 red bell pepper
1 yellow bell pepper
1 orange bell pepper
1 large white onion
1.5 tablespoon butter
1 tablespoon-ish limoncello liquor
salt and pepper
shredded cheese of your choice to top with
chop up all the veggies. med/small size. put them in a large skillet on low/medium heat with the butter. cover and let sautee on the low heat for about 30-45 min until tender. you do it on low to retain the sweetness of the peppers. Once veggies are done, add the limoncello. The tilapia that has been sitting out while the veggies are sauteeing, add to the skillet (2-3 filets). Put them on top of all the veggies, add salt and pepper and cover. Cook it about 10-15 min longer until fish is done. Top with the cheese you picked, and serve! I'll serve it with mashed potatoes. Incredibly yummy!
Wednesday:

Thursday:
Today, I am thankful for...rain! It has been SO hot here the past few weeks, with very little rain. We're talking highs in the 105*'s and heat indexes even higher. And today, it POURED for a good 30 min. and it was heavenly!!! I took a pic with my cell phone, but its really hard to get that on here. lol. (my phones old lol)
So, today I am very thankful for the awesome rain! :)









No comments:
Post a Comment