Tickers ;)

Daisypath Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, August 20, 2010

Fabulous Friend Friday!

Today, my fabulous friend friday is about my wonderful friend Amanda!

(Amanda & me at the wine bar)


I met Amanda a little over a year ago, through a site called cafemom.com. I had joined a group on there for local mommies, and they accepted me right away. My first meeting with them was at Little Elm beach on a sunny morning with the kiddos. I got to meet Amanda, her daughter Megan, Paige, her kiddos Noah and Chloe, Amber and her son Chaz. We instantly hit it off. I remember laughing and "high fiving" about tequila shots right off the bat. I knew we were destined to be besties. Since then, we've been practically inseperable. We have the BEST times together! We love a lot of the same things, have so much in common, and really value each other as friends. Last February we both started doing yoga at the same studio. It's really deepened our bond! I have loved getting to learn something new like that with such a wonderful friend! It has really made it easier, and so much more fun!


I am so lucky to know her. She and I can talk about the weather, or our deepest darkest secrets and we know its okay. Or, we can just sit in silence and it's okay. We have shared so much already, and I know we will be besties for a long time. Amanda, you rock my socks off and I love you dearly! Muah!!!!











post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment