Today was kinda a hard day. So, coming up with some stuff to be thankful for was difficult. I know that sounds bad. I know I have a
million and one things to be thankful for, but when you are upset about stuff, its hard to see them. But, I'm better and I decided what I'm thankful for today. My wonderful friends. You know who you are. But I know that whenever I have a problem, I can go to you and you will listen, offer a shoulder, a drink...whatever I may need at the time. I know that when I feel like going out, I have someone to call and say get up off your butt, we're going out. I know I have someone who will understand
EXACTLY what I'm going through when James is getting on my nerves. I know I have someone to vent to when I get ticked off that the world sucks sometimes. I'm so very lucky and blessed to have such wonderful friends, who I know love me to death. So, even though this is sounding sorta like friend friday, its not! lol It's about
ALL MY GREAT FRIENDS! So today, I am very thankful for them. You all know who you are ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment