Tickers ;)

Daisypath Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Six on Saturday

Good morning loves. Today is quite the busy day for me! So i'm getting my post done early!

1. I don't like to eat raisins by themselves. I kinda think they're icky. But, I'll eat them in a bread, in a cereal or a pudding.

2. I'm one of those who likes a "little bit of salad with their dressing". I LOOOOVE salad dressing! lol. Doesn't mean I don't like salad, bc I do but when I make myself a salad I love to lather on the dressing. Doesn't make it very good for you anymore (unless its like fat free or vinegarette) but thats just the way I love them! Here lately I've been buying the fat free catalina dressing a lot. Yummy!

3. Jeremy and I have our own "spots" if you will on the sofa. I sit at one end, he sits at the other. (we have a huge sectional) So we can spread out. James usually sits between us or cuddled up next to one of us. Not to say we never move or anything, but we kinda have our own undefined "spots". It's really kinda funny!

4. I'm a bit OCD. Like today when I have a million things to do and a very specific time limit I have to be organized or else my mind will go crazy. Last night, I printed out maps to each location and then finally back home since most of where I'm going I've never been. Kinda puts my mind at ease. I still wish I'd done a dry run though...but I didn't have time.

5. I alllllways have to wear sunglasses while driving. My eyes will hurt and water up and everything if I dont and its sunny. Ok i that that back. Unless its like realllllly cloudy out or dusk then I have to wear sunglasses. The sun really just kills my eyes. Sometimes its a pain bc you can't find them etc, but its better than squinting so bad you can't see the road or whatever.

6. I have to sleep with a fan on. I literally cannot sleep without one blowing on me. I got it from when I was a kid, I always had a fan in my room then. But now its like a soothing mechanism. I hear an oscilating fan and it lulls me....:) Jeremy has slowly gotten used to it. haha!

Okay, have a lovely Saturday peeps!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. I can totally identify with #6...Jason has always had an oscillating fan. I always only had a ceiling fan. Guess who had to get used to what? Me! Now I can't sleep without an oscillating fan! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have our "spots" on the sofa as well. It weirds me out when one of us switches it up.

    ReplyDelete