Tickers ;)

Daisypath Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, August 2, 2010

Masterpiece Monday

Hey peeps. I'm slowly feeling like myself again. I felt like crapola though. Seriously. The stomach bug sucks. :( I know I don't have to tell you guys twice though. Anyones thats had it knows. You feel like death. And then once you stop puking, it takes a while for your body to recover. Dude. I'm ready to feel like myself! Oy! I'm tired and still weak...meaning I can't do much at once without getting really really tired. So, i'm taking it slow. My momma's here today to help with James, and I'm in our room with the dogs, resting. :)

Masterpiece monday. this is my hardest one because well i'm not really working on much. lol. And to think of something new each week?! Oh THE PRESSURE! Instead of say, something I'm creating, i'm going to talk today about stuff I'm doing to better myself. Become my own masterpiece if you will. haha.

One: my body. It's a wonderland right? Thanks John Mayer. Well, its really not right now. I'm sick of being fat, and with our cruise coming up I'm saying a big NO to sweets and I'm doing yoga as much as I can each week. (tonights a no, simply bc i'm recovering but hopefully tomorrow or wed)

- sidebar. drinking game for all you drinkers out there. lets see how many time i say the word "recover" in this blog. each time you see it, take a drink! baha!

Okay back on track. I will hopefully make up the missed yoga tonight with another one this week. I'm trying to do 3x a week. maybe four. I know i will not lose much weight but i'm hoping my stomach gets skinnier, and I get more toned before the cruise. TWO MONTHS TODAY! I can't wait!

Two: our house. I've been trying for a while now to keep up with the dishes, laundry and vacuuming regularly around here. It makes for a much more pleasant house-hold. I'm slowly learning that if you do a little bit along, it helps a lot. My job has actually helped a lot in that aspect. I have learned how to manage my time a lot better. I pick up the toys at night after James goes to bed. The dishes get done daily, as we go along. Then you can rest at night. And know your house is clean. It's a good feeling. Today, I've been playing catch up since I was sick. But it's rest time bc i'm still recovering. I've done a few loads of laundry and the dishes but thats all for now. I need to rest and recover still. I'm a bit weak.

Okay. That's my masterpiece monday :) I hope you enjoyed! Now, its nap time!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment