Back at the end of May, when school ended and potty training officially started I was soooo nervous for him. I had no idea if he'd be going to Academy next yr, or be held back one more year. They have to be completely potty trained in Academy. And maaaan we've worked HARD. Day after day of me being home with him, not going anywhere, or doing anything fun. Just working on his pottying. Finally, I feel like our hard work is paying off. Jeremy's been awesome in this time too. He takes James potty when he needs to, and is so patient with him.
We are not 100% quite yet, but with this improvement today, I feel very confident that by the time school starts he will fit in just fine in Academy.
So, today I am thankful for James peeing in the potty all by himself! :)









Yay James! I hope your mommy and daddy are rewarding you with lots of fun prizes for pottying!
ReplyDeleteGo mom and dad! Y'all are doing a fantastic job raising your little man!
I'm thankful for James' potty accomplishments too!