Tickers ;)

Daisypath Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Six on Saturday

Hey everyone! Good morning! Did everyone sleep well?? I'm making up a new Saturday and Sunday blog theme. Saturday is going to be Six on Saturday and it's going to be where I tell you six random things about me. I haven't figured out Sunday's yet...ideas???

Okay! Six on Saturday:

1. Fall is probably my favorite season. It comes in quite close with winter, but fall is great bc you have the knowledge that Christmas, New Years is coming still and you get to look forward. Plus, pumpkin spice lattes, apple cidar, apple cinnamon candles, cool crisp weather, new clothes. A feeling of awesomeness in the air. I LOVE FALL!

2. I have to have coffee with creamer. I can drink it black if I absolutely have to, but its just not good that way... right now my favorite creamer is hazelnut. Yummy!

3. I adore True Blood and Big Bang Theory. Oh, and the Tudors. Currently watching all of them and LOVING IT!

4. I actually really like working. I like the feeling of contributing to the family, monetarily wise. And it gets me up, gives me a schedule to follow, and I'm actually more productive with housework etc when I'm working because I feel like it needs to be done now and not later. Plus, it also really helps when you love your job!

5. I really need a good book to delve into. I haven't had a good, real good can't put it down for a second book in quite a while. I'm thinking maybe the Sookie Stackhouse series.

6. I don't like Texas. Never have, never will. I was born here, grew up here and lived here *most* of my life. I have a great job here, great friends here. But it's not where I want to "live out my days". Neither does Jeremy. So yes, someday we will move. And no, we haven't decided where yet.

Have an awesome Saturday peeps!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!! And totally STEALING IT!!! ;) I'll even help you figure out Sunday's. I actually missed blogging today, so I'm glad you thought of this! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you have GOT to read the Queen Betsy series! It's a HOOT! The first one is Undead and Unwed, and they're by Mary Janice Dickinson. :)

    ReplyDelete