Well, we have some news!!!! Today we booked our first cruise! It will be our honeymoon (finally) and our 5 yr. anniversary present & my birthday present all rolled into one. We leave Oct. 2nd and go to two ports, Progreso, Mexico and Cozumel. The second day is my birthday and just so happens to also be formal night ;) Verrrrry happy about that. I told Jeremy that I'd get to pick our after dinner activity that night! The first night we will be going to the casino, then the second is still up for grabs. The third day is Progreso, where we will tour some ancient Mayan ruins, then relax at the beach. The fourth day is Cozumel where we will snorkal some and go to Senor Frogs and then more beach time. The fifth and 6th day (mearly a morning) are at sea. It's really the perfect deal. And by booking early, we got a fantastic price! We got an ocean view stateroom, with an actual window, not just a port hole. I am completely giddy with excitement. We have been wanting and needing a vacation for a very long time. :)
94 days till we set sail!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!
Much love









SOOOOOO WANT TO GO ON A CRUISE!!!! We have to get skinny first! LOL I know you will have a great time! (cute background btw! I changed mine today too!)
ReplyDelete