Tickers ;)

Daisypath Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, August 8, 2009

It's been a good day :)

Hey everyone,

Today has been a good Saturday! I had my morning coffee with my mom group at Market Street (first time at the new location...liked it!) Although, I think I confused the guy when I asked for my white mocha in a "real" mug. haha. He looked at me like I was crazy. Wellll excuse me for being used to drinking it out of a real mug at the last place! haha oh well. I'm still so sad that the last place closed. Just when I was starting to fall in love. :sigh:

After that, I came home and we had lunch and watched "Harold and Kumar excape from Guantanemo (sp?) Bay. Funny, but VULGAR. So, definitely no kids in the room! James was napping ;)

Tonight after the kids go to bed I'm going out with my good friend Amanda. We aren't going far, just this grill/bar down the street. Should be fun though. Us girls need a night out every once in a while!!

So you like my siggy? I got it from "once upon a blog". She does EXCELLENT work, and when I can afford it i'm going to get the banner and other things to spruce up my blog even more.

Well I'm off! Have a great night lovlies!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment